Critical information about the sellers:
• Full legal name of each seller. (What you go by: ex. Robert-Robbie, William-Bill,
Elizabeth-Liz Single? Husband and Wife? Widow?
• Full mailing address of sellers, including the zip code and the property address, if different from
the mailing address.
• Every phone number at which you will allow us to contact you.
• E-mail address
• SSN's of the sellers. Indicate his/hers.
Critical information about the buyers:
• Need same information as from the Seller except for the SSN
Legal description of the property which may be obtained from:
• Copy of prior deed or deed trust regarding the subject property.
• A copy of a previous survey plat made when property was purchased, if available.
• The amount of earnest money deposit to be made under terms of the contract (if earnest money
is to be deposited.)
• Proposed sale price. Amounts of down payment and proposed loan.
• Name of proposed lender. Proposed loan conventional or FHA/VA?
• Name, address, phone number and your lain number with your current lender.
• If current ownership of the property differs from that of the previous purchasers, in any way, from
the names of the sellers in this transaction, a detailed explanation of the circumstances and
persons involved will be necessary. (Example: mom and dad took title, dad passed away, the
sellers are now mom and the kids)